2010年11月15日星期一

A New Daily Coming

I am don't want to be saddy and felt misery because i should want to enjoy life. What should I say?
I wanna to be a optimistic, i want to be a optimism girl...don't want be a saddy and got misery girl. Fortunate, I have this idea to change my life...my eyesight may be want keep see so far...just this day I started to realize how to be happy how to be very optimistic girl...I understand already.

Finally, as for yesterday that harded quest I unnecessary to have a finger every pie, what thing also want go to control, I no need like this ba...

Today, my new daily coming, i very early wake up...when I make a bed then go to have my breakfast...hehe...SEE
I personally do^^haha...very ugly right??? My fries scorch already:( haha...my egg is 痴心荷包蛋。hmm~yummi

Just write at here.

没有评论:

发表评论